What is far infrared heater technology?
Infrared is the band of light we perceive as heat. We cannot see this band of light with the naked eye, but we can feel this type of light in the form of heat. Our sun produces most of its energy output in the infrared segment of the spectrum. Infrared rays heat your body without having to heat the air in-between, through a process called conversion.
The infrared is divided into 3 segments by wavelengths, measured in microns; 0.76~1.5 microns-near;1.5~5.6 microns-middle;5.6~1000 microns-far infrared. Among these segments, only far infrared penetrates organic substances such as the human body two to three inches so that the warming effect is very uniform.
Infrared heater technology is completely healthy and safe for all living things.
The benefits of far infrared to us.
Benefits of infrared therapy have been studied for several decades in Japan, Europe and recently in the US as well. Frequent users of infrared saunas have seen:
- Lowering of blood pressure
- Decrease of joint stiffness
- Weight Loss
- Lowering of blood sugar levels
- Increase in blood flow
- Lowering of cholesterol
- Lowering of triglycerides
- Relief of muscle spasms
- Pain Relief
- Increases extensibility of collagen tissue
- Assists in resolution of inflammatory infiltrates, edema and exudates
- Help with acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns and skin lesions and cuts
- Helps open wound heal quicker and with less scarring
- Improve skin tone and elasticity
- Breaks up cellulite
- Boosts immune system
- Helps reduce injuries when used for warming up muscles before stretching and exercising
How safe is it?
One of Far-Infrared light's characteristics is the ability to easily penetrate human tissue. When this happens, it creates a natural resonance, which has many beneficial properties. The Far-Infrared heat (Far-infrared light waves) penetrates your skin, giving you that wonderful natural warmth. Far-infrared heating is used in hospitals to warm newborn infants.
How dose it work?
Whereas conventional saunas transfer heat by circulating hot air, thereby warming your body from your head down, the far infrared heat rays warm your body directly. This allows an in-depth heat in a more pleasant temperature of 110- 138°F (43 - 60°C ) , thus providing more health benefits and a highly enjoyable and comfortable environment.